CIFTI serves its members through a wide spectrum of below mentioned activities:
- Raising Regulatory & Policy concerns
- Facilitating Trade through liaisoning with International trade Association
- Business Networking
- Advisory support
- Exclusive Codex Cell - Raise International regulatory concerns
- Surveys and reports on current issues
- Structured training programmes for Capacity Building
- Trade Facilitation through business delegation to potential countries
- Bimonthly newsletter
We have best of our resources to help you in areas such as Regulatory issues, Trade and Investments, Taxation, Information on Events & Programs, Membership and Publications. These tasks are handled by experts in their respective areas and can be contacted for any information or queries.
As a member you have an access to all the reports, surveys and studies conducted by CIFTI. You can also avail the opportunity of partnering with our flagships events in food processing sector viz: Annapoorna world of food India, Food WORLD India, Food Tec and many more.